Click "Find a Book" in your top toolbar to find your Credo title list. You can browse through your list, filter by subject or alphabetically and link directly to any title or subject using permalinks. Take a tour using the diagram below.
Find a Book Page (see below)
- Permalink: Click here to find a unique URL to this page. If you have a proxy, the proxy will be added to this URL for ease of use. The Permalink URL will change depending on the filters you apply on this page. See diagrams below for more details.
- Collections: Most subscribers begin with a "Core" collection of titles. Your institution might have purchased additional titles or collections. Click these filters to view titles within those collections or filter to simply view the titles in your Core reference list. You may not see this area on your page at all if you library only subscribes to one collection.
- Subjects: Use these filters to limit your title view to books within a specific subject. When you click a filter, your PERMALINK URL will change to reflect the filtered view.
Filtered by Collection View (see below)
- Permalink: We've filtered by one title collection. If we click this Permalink, the URL will reflect the filter, meaning we can link directly to this filtered title list.
- Title Count: There are 6 titles in the collection that we have filtered by
- Collections: We've filtered by "Brill Religion Collection"
Filtered by Subject & Keyword View (see below)
- Permalink: We've filtered by one subject and the keyword "encyclo". If we click this Permalink, the URL will reflect the filter, meaning we can link directly to this filtered title list.
- Title Count: There are 4 titles in the collection that we have filtered by
- Title Contains: Type a title keyword in this box, or a piece of a keyword to see if you have any Credo titles that contain that keyword in the name of the book.
- Subject Filter: We've filtered by Animals & Veterinary Medicine titles only
Table of Contents Page (see below)
The screenshot below is a representation of what you'd see if you clicked the first title from the screenshot above.
- Permalink: Unique URL pointing to this book's table of contents page.
- Title Count: Click "contents", "headings" or "images" to browse the books' contents with different views.
- Individual Title Search Box: Type a term in this box to search this title only.