Full text articles from Credo's title list can now be saved directly to your Google Drive account. Currently, only full text articles can be downloaded. This functionality does not exist yet for Topic Pages or the Mind Map. Follow the steps below to learn how.
1. Find an article you'd like to save to Google Drive.
2. Click the icon pictured below and select "Export to Google Drive"
3. You will be asked to login to your Google Drive account (if you are not already logged in)
4. After signing in, you'll see your exported article in your Google Docs list
5. Click the article to read the full text, complete with hyperlinks pointing back to Credo.