After running a search in a Credo search box, you will be brought to our results page.
Follow the numbers on the guide below to learn more about our Search Results.
- Tabbed browsing will allow you to display the results in different ways.
- All: Results will display Topic Pages and reference articles from your Credo title list
- Images: Results will display only those Credo articles that contain images relating to your search term
- Topic Pages: Results will display only relevant Topic Pages
- Mind Map: Executes search in Mind Map for your search term or phrase
- Collection: If your library subscribes to multiple Credo e-book collections, see them listed here. Click that collection to limit your results by that collection.
- Subject: Select a subject to limit your Credo results by that subject. Once a subject is selected, users will only see entries taken from Credo titles that fall within that subject. You can select multiple subjects.
- Media: Narrow results to those that contain images, videos, maps or audio files
- Date: Narrow results by the print publication date
- Entry Length: Sort your results by entry length.
- Save icon (disk): Click the save button if you would like to save an entry for your session. All ‘saved entries’ will be stored in the “Saved Results” area (see link in top toolbar). Results will be saved for the duration of your session.
- Quick View (eye): The symbol in the shape of an eye will open a quick view (as seen in the first Topic Page result). A quick view will display a brief summary about each entry or Topic Page.